How to Get Started
To participate in State Procurement Office, Surplus Public Auction, an eHawaii.gov account is required to log in. Create a free account at
. Current State Procurement Office employees and employees from department(s)
stated in each auction item disclaimer are not eligible to bid. Before participating in auctions, please read the
Terms and Conditions
How to Subscribe to Email Notifications
- Log in and go to "My Account"
- Check "Send me email notification of upcoming auctions".
- Select "ALL CATEGORIES-All Items" or individual categories and click on "Add Category".
- You will receive email notification(s) when items in the categories subscribed to are in an auction.
- To unsubscribe from a category, click on the "Unsubscribe me from this notification" link next to the unwanted category.
How to Bid
- Click on the item you want to bid on.
- Submit a maximum bid that you are willing to pay that is higher than the opening bid or minimum bid.
- If you are outbid, you will be asked to enter a higher amount.
- If you are the current highest bidder, the minimum bid is one penny over previous high bid.
- By placing a bid for any item, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- To watch the auction activity of a particular item, click on "Watch Item" and it will appear on your "My Account" page. You will need to refresh your "My Account" page to see the current status of auction activity.
Email messages will be sent to you:
- When you have been outbid;
- When you have won an auction;
- After, as the winning bidder, you will received a payment confirmation email;
- When, as the winning bidder, payment has not been received (reminder email 1 day prior to payment expiration date).
How to Pay
- Log in and go to your "My Account" page. The item you won will be posted under "Items Awaiting Payment."
- Click on the item you won.
- You will be directed through a series of payment screens. Enter the information requested.
Once your payment is accepted, you can print out a receipt. You will also receive a confirmation of payment via email.
If payment is not made within seventy-two (72) hours of the close of the auction, the item will be deleted from your "My Account" page. For non-payment of items won, please see Terms and Conditions
To pick-up your auction item, please present a printed receipt and a picture ID at:
Surplus Property Office
729 Kakoi Street
Hours: Monday through Friday by appointment only. Closed on State of Hawaii holidays.
Phone: (808) 831-6757.
See Terms and Conditions for:
- Items paid for and not picked up within fourteen (14) days.
- Pick-up by winning bidder's representative or shipping company.